To Our Members:
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information in the daily function of the membership experience.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
• Information that you voluntarily post to your profile,
• e-mails from you,
• information that you voluntarily provide in posts and replies,
• other information, that you may provide.
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our members or former members to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
•To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
• In the course of a review of our organization’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board of organization.
• In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
• As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
• To provide information to affiliates of the organization and non-affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to director-level members of the organization and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of the organization, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. We also maintain minimal physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
The Google Analytics features that LegacyGRAM has implemented are based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
LegacyGRAM uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show LegacyGRAM ads on sites across the Internet.
LegacyGRAM and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to LegacyGRAM websites.
LegacyGRAM and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to LegacyGRAM’s websites.
LegacyGRAM uses data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics for normal business functions.
Thank you for allowing becoming a user. We value your membership and contributions to the community and are committed to protecting your privacy.